Thursday, June 27, 2013

Exciting News!

Finally, we can say that we are having another baby! A Christmas baby to be exact! This has been a long time coming! I'm hoping the C-Section will be around the 20th, but my due date is the 28th. I'm 14 weeks now. We are sooooo excited! Emma has been so adorable. When we told her she yelled Yaaaay! Then gave us both hugs and kisses. I loved her reaction. It made me cry. Since, then she talks about the baby non-stop. She always putting her hand on my tummy "to check on the baby." I'm so excited to find out the gender. We should find out around the 1st week of August. I usually want the summer to last forever, but this one I'm okay if it goes a little faster. Yay for number 2! 










6 comments:

Trish said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting!

Pauly said...

YAAAAY! is right. You have been one my mind and in prayers, I am so happy, so so happy for you!

kelygoold said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Congratulations. I bet Emma is going to be a very loving big sister.

Connie Babe said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am SO happy for you. Take it easy and enjoy!

Mitch, Manda, and the girls said...

I'm so happy for you both! Congrats! I know Emma is going to be a great big sister. Hope you are feeling well.

Nola said...

We are SO excited for your family! Dec. 19th is a good day. :) We will have a 1st birthday that day. I hope your pregnancy goes smoothly.