We had a great Valentine's Day with our good friends the Nessens. I wish we would've have took more pictures but Amber made a yummy dinner and cake. It was a great time!
My birthday was the next day. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures. I woke up to birthday decorations and cards on the table for me. Robert had an appreciation lunch for work that day so we were able to go and have fun at that. Then the next day we went to Casper to do some shopping and we went to lunch at Red Lobster. It was a fun birthday even though I wasn't feeling well. I found out the next week that I had an ear infection and a sinus infection.
That next week after my birthday Robert had a training in Denver so Emma and I went with him to have some fun. We stayed at a Marriot, went swimming, went to the Children's Museum, and went shopping.
Emma had so much fun at the Children's Museum.
Swimming at the hotel!
This one we took tonight. She fell asleep watching a movie. She's getting so big!

No comments:
Post a Comment