Sunday, April 22, 2012
Good Friends
Fun weekend with friends! I don't have any pictures of these fun festivities, but this weekend was really fun! We had a Stake Women's Conference in Laramie this weekend. I am so grateful we are in the Laramie stake and I still get to see and be involved with so many friends. I was able to see a lot of really great friends that I hadn't seen in quite a while. Some I have known since my freshman year of college and it was really fun to reminisce. Then, my best friend Ashely's parents live here in our ward so she comes to visit a lot which is great! We were able to hang out and catch up. What a wonderful weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Lindsey, your family picture is DARLING! I love it. And I can't believe how fast little Emma is growing up.
Post a Comment