Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Our fun crazy weekend!

On Thursday it was our five year anniversary. We had  a fun day by going out to lunch and then planned on celebrating a little more on Saturday night because we were planning on being in Laramie. On Friday we left for Laramie. I left Robert and Emma with Grandpa and Grandma and then I headed down to Ft. Collins to go to my Mary Kay Fall Retreat. It was a really great retreat. I was able to solitify things I wanted to do with my business and get some great ideas! Then, in very snowy weather we headed back to Laramie. I was excited to see my family again and go on our anniversary date. We went to dinner and then went to see "Dolphin Tale" at the theater. It was a great weekend. We were able to do so much and have so much fun!

My team member Jamie.

My good freind Jen!

Me and my handsome husband at the movie!

Bunco!

On Thursday night we had our bunco night. I have been so blessed to make such good friends in Rawlins. Rawlins is probably not my number 1 choice to live, but having such good friends has made it a great place!

No comments: