Monday, June 20, 2011

Our Latest!

So, we have pretty big news! Robert was offered a permanent position at Sinclair! Yay! We will now have great things like benefits and a salary . . . and, we have put in an offer on a house! We are really excited! It's in the same neighborhood where we live now and I can't wait to move in! I have lots to post about the rest of the things we've been doing this summer and I will post soon!

5 comments:

Jamie Densley Fieber said...

Congratulations! That is so great!

Pauly said...

That is so exciting for your family! I know you how hard it can be to live your life not knowing what the future holds! I am so glad you can makes some permanent plans!

Willefam said...

How exciting!! Congratulations!!!

Mitch, Manda, and the girls said...

Hey Congrats! That is such great news and I am sure that you are being greatly blessed. Congrats again!

Sarah said...

Sweeeet! So nice to know you can settle somewhere, eh?