Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter!

We had a great Easter this year, but for some reason I can't get any pictures to download. Hopefully we can get them soon. On Saturday night we colored eggs and Emma loved it she was so cute. She would work on each egg for so long. When I asked her it it was done she would say no and keep stirring it around in the dye. The next morning the Easter Bunny came and brought lots of fun treats for Emma. Then we had an Easter egg hunt. We had to help her, but she would get so excited every time she found one. Then we went to church and that evening we had a nice Easter dinner with a family in our ward, the Foiles. It was really nice. I cooked a ton of food and we have ton of leftovers. Which I love becuase I don't have to cook as much this week. It was a great Easter and I hope to have pictures up soon!

No comments: