Sunday, January 16, 2011

We Made It!

We have been in Rawlins for two weeks now and I can't believe it. We are pretty much unpacked, but we still have some things to hang up and organize. This new town is definitely and adjustment, but I think it will be okay. They have a few things here for kids Emma's age. They have a free swimming class, a couple things at the library, and there is a dance studio that has classes for kids her age that I want to check out. I'm also getting my business started here and finding new faces. Robert is really liking his job at Sinclair. The first week was just safety training, but now he is busy with his Engineering work and really liking it. I have so much to post about Christmas and the New Year, but for now here is a picture of the house we are renting. It's really nice to have so much more space and a garage. I love it!

5 comments:

Jenna said...

Cute house! Glad you guys are getting settled in! I dislike moving...

Sarah said...

Hey, I'm glad you guys are getting settled in and found a good place to rent. I hope you got your place in Laramie rented out too!

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys are settled in! The house looks nice, always good to have extra space! Call me when you are in town! We'd love to get together!

Exuberant Chaos said...

I like this very much!!! Looks like things are going well!

Exuberant Chaos said...

Hey! I deleted facebook for a while and now I can't find you!!! Look me up chica!!! Alexis Kyrsta Hjelm!