Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Our Big News!

So, as many of you know Robert has been looking for a job in his field of Electrical Engineering for awhile now. He was finally able to find an internship in Rawlins at the Sinclair Oil Refinery that might possibly turn into a permanent position. So, we're moving! I have a lot of mixed feelings, but glad to be finally moving forward with our lives. He starts on Jan 4. We are planning on moving sometime around the 1st.

10 comments:

Pauly said...

YAY that is big news! Congrats!

Kilee and Rustin said...

Congrats! I am excited for you. Now, if I ever get stranded in Rawlins in a snowstorm, I have a friend to stay with:) Good luck!

Nola said...

That is fabulous! I have family in Rawlins area, so if you ever meet a Johansson let me know!

brooke said...

We just heard the other day from your grandparents! That is way exciting. You'll be a couple of hours closer....maybe I'll finally get to meet you and your cute baby!!! p.s. I hate moving...so my regrets to you on that...but still way excited for you guys!

Jenna said...

YAY thats so exciting! Congrats!

Willefam said...

Congrats!!! Hope you enjoy Rawlins! Micheal's sister Genesa lives in Rawlins:) Good Luck!!

Michelle said...

Wow, that is exciting for your guys! I hope everything works out well for you. I love your sweet little Emma. So precious. I have to warn you that my little Parker really likes her pictures, too. He'd be robbing the cradle a bit though, as he's only 4 months!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the job!

Candace said...

I heard you guys were moving to Rawlins. Tell Robert congrats for us. Hope the move went well. And hope you're getting adjusted & settled to your new place.

lisa said...

that is very exciting! What a new adventure that will be.