Friday, September 24, 2010

18 Months!

My baby girl is 18 months old! I can't believe it! She has grown so much and changes every day! She finally started walking around 16 months and is now running all over the place. She likes to give kisses and hugs and is very cuddly when she is tired. Robert is teaching her Spanish, so we will have a bilingual baby, but for right now her favorite words are Momma, ball, milk, and she loves to point to her eye and say the word. She loves to play with balls and her favorite things in the whole world are balloons! She also loves to dance! It's so funny! I love being her Mom and wouldn't trade it for anything!
Her Stats are:
Height: 32 in
Weight: 24 lbs 11 oz
Head: 48 cm
All average except for her large head!:)






1 comment:

Jilian Webb Porter said...

Oh my GOSH she is SOOOOOOOOO precious! I love the little pixie bangs she has going on. Such a doll.