Tuesday, March 30, 2010

One Year Old!

Emma turned 1 on the 22nd! It's hard to imagine that she used to be that tiny little new born. She isn't quite walking on her own yet, but is getting closer. She is still a very happy little girl. She loves to play and get into things. When you ask her a question she will answer by saying, "Yeah"! It's pretty cute! She loves her Daddy and cries every morning when he leaves for work. She can be pretty cuddly and if I'm lucky I might even get a kiss. Bananas are ablsolute favorite food and would probably eat one with every meal if I let her. She squeals in delight when I give her one. I have to hide them during the day because if she sees one. She goes crazy until she gets it. She is such a wonderful, happy, lovey little girl.

Her 12 month stats are:
Height: 29 1/4 inches 50th percentile
Weight: 21 lbs 3 ozs 50th percentile
Head: 47 cm 92nd percentile (She has a little bit of a large head, but it's so cute!

We had her birthday party on Saturday the 20th. I love having parties and her's was really fun! Here is all of the decorations. I love this part!





We got these little party hats, but the kids didn't really like them that much. It was funny. Emma looked so cute in hers.


Opening presents! Emma wasn't too interested in this. Especially after she opened her blocks. She just wanted to play with them. It was so funny! I kept having to pull her back to open other presents.




The cake! She really ate it like a little lady. She didn't dig into it and hardly got messy at all. She seemed to like it though.


Build-A-Bear
Emma received a gift card from her Grandpa and Grandma for Build-A-Bear. It was so much fun to take her. She didn't really know exactly what was going on, but we would hold 2 different things up for her to choose from, and then she would grab one of them. It was prety cute! She picked out a really cute bunny with different color flowers on it.

Emma loves music so she picked out a birthday song for her bunny to play when you squeeze it's hand. She loved this sound board and probably would have stayed there all night pushing all the different buttons. They also gave her a little ribbon with a sticker that said it was her birthday.



Here she is stuffing her bunny. She needed Daddy's help to push the petal, but it was so cute!


Yeah! It's all stuffed!


Here she is giving it a bath!


Now what will my bunny's wardrobe be?


Here are her and Daddy making a birth certificate and naming her bunny Snuggles!


Emma and Snuggles all ready for the ride home!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh, Lindsey, she is beautiful. That Build-a-Bear stuff looks pretty fun. Your new place looks great, especially dressed up for a birthday party :)

Candace said...

Wow, I can't believe she's one!! Looks like she had a great time. She is such a cutie. I'm surprised she didn't make a mess of the cake.

Jilian Webb Porter said...

She is seriously just oe of the prettiest little girls EVER!!! sorry I haven't returned your call yet..but I will soon. Things are crazy right now (as usual) but I have some GOOD news!! Love ya!