We moved! We are still in Larammie, but we found a 3 bedroom condo for a super great deal. It is newer and super nice. I have the biggest bathroom I've ever had and a walk in closet! It was absolutely amazing how things worked out to get this place. We looked at in on Wednesday, found someone to take over our lease on Thursday and moved on Satuday. I could just see how Heavenly Father put everything into place to make this happen! We are still unpacking, organizing, and getting settled. I hate this part. There is stuff everywhere and I just don't know what to do with it! It will be 2 weeks on Saturday since we moved and by then everything has to be done because we are having Emma's birthday party!
I can't beleive my baby is turning 1! It seems like just yesterday I was in the hospital trying to figure if we should do a C-Section or keep trying with the Pitosin. What an amazing year! I will soon post pictures of our new house and Emma's fun little party! I'm off to go do some more unpacking and get ready for my Mary Kay Success night tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That is awesome!! CONGRATS!! Isn't great when you have those moments that you know Heavenly Father was watching out for you and made things work out!! Enjoy your knew house and the adorable "almost" 1 year old!!
That's SWEET! I'm excited for you guys. So you intend to stay in Laramie for a while? Did you stay in the ward? Did Robert find a job in his degree?
Happy upcoming birthday to Emma. Our girls are growing quick.
Congratulations! That is awesome, you guys deserve a perfect new place!
Yeah, I heard that you guys had moved. I'll bet you're loving your new place. But not the unpacking. Can't wait to see picts of Emma's first Birthday Party!
Oh my goodness. It has been so long since we have seen you guys. I can't believe how big your little girl is. I feel the same way with Maddi. Time sure flies when you are having fun.
Post a Comment