I say this every month, but I just can't believe my baby is 10 months old! Emma can crawl really good now and has been pretty much since she turned 9 months. She babbles constantly. It's so cute! She is so busy and always has to be doing something! She usually carries one toy around while she goes and looks for another one. She is very strong willed and if you interrupt her from what she is doing or try to make her do anything that she doesn't want to at that moment we usually have a screaming fight on our hands. I can only imagine what's going to happen when she turns 2. She loves her baths and would probably play in their all day. She still loves to kick her feet on anything that makes noise (especially the entertainment center and stove). If you give her a doll or stuffed animal she wraps her arms around it and gives it a big squeeze. She claps her hand whenever she is happy or excited. I love that! It's so cute! Emma is such an absolute joy in our lives. She brings so much happines to any day.
She looks so much older! I am excited to hear the tales of life when she is two. Matyas is going through the intense independance of a 2 year old and it is crazy! Some days it is a good thing I love him!
I didn't know the best way to get a hold of you, but I need your address again! Also, if you have Kylee's address could you send me that. Will you email it to me at: nnj1031(at)yahoo(dot)come Thanks!
We are two happy people in love and loving life! Robert just finished up school and is currently looking for a job in Electrical Enginering. I am a mom to our beautiful little Emma and a Sales Director with Mary Kay!
7 comments:
Super cute! I can always appreciate your posts about Emma since Avery is at about the same spot. Love these little girls.
So cute! And I love her hair!
She looks so much older! I am excited to hear the tales of life when she is two. Matyas is going through the intense independance of a 2 year old and it is crazy! Some days it is a good thing I love him!
She is so cute!
I love the 2 little pig tails. Way cute.
We haven't seen you both for awhile! Hope all is well! Your daughter is ADORABLE!!!! She is getting soooo big! Happy 10 months....soon to be 11. :)
I didn't know the best way to get a hold of you, but I need your address again! Also, if you have Kylee's address could you send me that.
Will you email it to me at: nnj1031(at)yahoo(dot)come
Thanks!
Post a Comment