Monday, December 07, 2009

My Sweet Girl

Emma is just the sweetest little baby. We got this little dress from Robert's brother and sister and it is just so cute! I don't really think the pictures do it justice. She is so sweet, but at the same time can have this little attitude which I actually kind of love. She is the light of our lives and no matter how I'm feeeling when I see that smiling face I feel so much joy!



4 comments:

Sarah said...

So dang cute. Sounds like our girls have a lot in common (with the attitude). Avery recognizes when we're eating now and comes over and grunts/squeals/whines at us if we don't share, and makes the same sound if I dare to bother her for a diaper change. Little squirt.

Anonymous said...

She is adorable. I saw that outfit on Sunday and just melted!

Laurie said...

Oh yay! I can't believe she finally fits into that outfit.... I so so so love that dress. Thanks for having a girl so I had an excuse to buy a dress. Love it.

Arya said...

A little attitude, huh? That's weird....