Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Crazy Weather!


This whole week Laramie has been freezing cold, or actually below freezing
-20! This morning it said -28! We've had lots of snow and wind too. Last night I was out running errands and it hurt to breathe! Luckily we have a very warm house and don't feel the cold at all inside! I have to admit though I'm getting a little sick of being inside!

4 comments:

Jason and Amanda said...

I agree! I just want to go outside and do something fun but it is too cold! I think it is supposed to warm up this weekend though.

Arya said...

I miss snow at this time of year, but I definitely do not miss the bitter cold! I can't believe you're surviving this. It's been down into the 30s here and everyone is freaked out.
You're Christmas pictures look adorable.

Candace said...

Your Christmas card turned out way cute!

Michelle said...

Yuck! I don't miss that.