Wednesday, October 07, 2009

New Hair Cut

This is my new hair cut! I love it because it is super easy every day. My long hair was getting so hard to fix!


Emma has started eating solid foods and has been for a month or so now. She seems to like vegetables more than anything else. It's kind of weird. It's a fight to get her to eat her cereal or fruit. We give her a sippy cup with water in it and she loves that! It's so cute!

10 comments:

Lindsey said...

Wow that looks so cute! I really like how it turned out and you do a good job at styling it! I hope it is better for you now :)

Jason and Amanda said...

It is really cute! i love it!

Anonymous said...

Cute hair, cute baby!

Jilian Webb Porter said...

Sexy! (Everyone was saying cute, so I thought a new adjective was needed....)

Kilee and Rustin said...

Mom hair! I love it. It looks great on you.

Dashley said...

Hooray for new hair dos! I cut mine super short after Marshall was born. Is it really a Mommy trend? Must be. You pull it off awesomely you hot thang! And as always your little gal is all the rage cute!

Arya said...

Linds, it is adorable! You look so good! And Emma is growing up fast.

bellanessa said...

I love your hair so cute! and i just noticed we have the same background that is so funny! we have very simular taste! crazy! anyway, you look great! be happy!!

bellanessa said...

hey linds! I changed my backgrund today, but not because we matched! My sister found a new background site and im just trying it out... we'll see if i like it better.:)

Candace said...

Lucky you that Emma likes her veggies! Way cute hair cut.