At the beginning of August we went to Robert's family reunion and here are some family pictures we took. It's amazing how much Emma has changed just since a month and a 1/2 ago!
So cute! Those pictures turned out darling. I've been thinking that we need to get a family picture taken. Don't know if it will happen though; we're so busy these days.
We are two happy people in love and loving life! Robert just finished up school and is currently looking for a job in Electrical Enginering. I am a mom to our beautiful little Emma and a Sales Director with Mary Kay!
3 comments:
Your pictures look awesome! You look gorgeous!
Those pictures turned out really good! Emma's getting so big and as always still a cutie!
So cute! Those pictures turned out darling. I've been thinking that we need to get a family picture taken. Don't know if it will happen though; we're so busy these days.
Post a Comment