Emma was 5 months on the 22nd! I can't believe how big she is getting! When I see newborns it's hard to believe she was ever that small. It's so much fun being a Mom. I love to see her smile, laugh, and play. For the most part she is a very happy baby. Her favorite thing to do is play on the floor and roll around. She loves being around people and loves it when people smile and talk to her. She is so much fun and we are so grateful that she is a part of our family!

6 comments:
She is so cute! They grow up so fast, I can't believe it!
Love love love those pictures! She is seriously SO adorable!!!!!
Man she's cute. We should Aves and her together for roll-around-on-the-floor-time. I think they would interact now, don't you think?
Hey Linds, great to see pictures of you guys! Little Emma is so cute! They grow so fast.
Oh, what a darling bow in in her hair! She's such a cutie.
I love her bows! Do you make them?
Post a Comment