Thursday, July 09, 2009

Little Swimmer!

The other day a friend and I went to one of the wading pools here in Laramie. It was so much fun and Emma loved it! It was her first time in a pool. She looked so relaxed and just loved hanging out in the water.





4 comments:

Dashley said...

I used to life guard there! :) Emma is getting so big-and looks adorable in that swim suit!!! I get to see you in just a few weeks!!!!!!!!

Sarah said...

Cute! Every other baby-in-a-pool experience I've heard about lately has not been as good as yours. We haven't tried yet.

Candace said...

I love the summertime when we can take our kiddos to the pool!

Dashley said...

Oh, and did I mention I am lovin that picture of Emma on the side- she is adorable and what a cute blanket as a back drop. :)