I wanted to post and let people that I finally have finished my car for Mary Kay! I'm so excited! It is a Pontiac G6 and will get here the middle of March. I hate that it takes so long to get here, but it should be here right before the baby's born. It will be so much fun to bring my baby home in a new car! This is a picture of me in front of the car a year and a half ago in Dallas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
way to go!
Congratulations Lindsey! You have obviously worked soooo hard and deserve such an awesome reward.
Congrats! You're amazing!
Yeah!! Congratulations. All that hard work finally paid off!
Congratulations!I am so happy for you and Robert! Good luck with everything!
Congrats! So happy that all your hard work finally paid off big! :)
Post a Comment