
Tuesday, December 09, 2008
Our Family Pictures
Sara Lewis took our family pictures. She did a great job! These are a few of my favorites! It was so pretty and snowy that day! Perfect for our Christmas cards. I shouldn't even post these because some of you might be getting the same picture for Christmas, but oh well! Merry Christmas! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
wow! sooooo cute!! :)
Those turned out great! Such a beautiful family!
What cute pictures! They turned out so good. And how nice of your mom and step dad to make that cradle for you. It looks like such a nice one. Baby girl Fieber will be well taken care of.
Your pregnant!!! How exciting! I am so excited for you! When are you due? How fun! The pictures are beautiful, it is great to see you again..even if it is only in a picture. Yes, Kyle is an Electrical Engineer...have your husband send his resume to him:
kkarren@ulbi.com. I am not sure if they are hiring right now, but Kyle can definitely keep him on file! Great to talk with you!
Lindsey you look so beautiful, as usual! Great pictures!
Linds, your pictures are adorable, but, hello, I am starting to doubt this whole pregnancy thing. I have not seen one prego picture. I guess I'll just have to trust that your mom sent you that beautiful cradle for a reason.
You guys look so cute together!
Post a Comment