Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Pictures!

I have had some requests for some of my ultrasound pictures. These are really hard to scan and get in here for some reason, but I think I 'm starting to figure it out. Yeah! Soon, I will post a couple more that we have. I love this one with her hands up by her face. She kept waving at us and moving her hands around through the whole thing.



This one is cute becuase you can see her profile. There is also a cute one where you can see that she has her daddy's lips, but it didn't scan for some reason.

This one is a little immodest, but you can definitely tell she's a girl!


I hope that you enjoy these. I love looking at them. I can't wait until I get to meet her in person.



7 comments:

Dashley said...

How EXCITING! Ultrasounds make it all the more real and joyous. I am happy for you guys. I just wish we lived closer!

Pauly said...

Isn't it great to say she! I loved knowing and starting to call him Wyatt made it even more exciting.

Candace said...

Ultrasound pictures are exciting. You finally have pictures of your little girl!

Anonymous said...

How fun! Congrats!

Sarah said...

I don't have a clue what's going on in that third one. But thanks for posting them!

Arya said...

Oh, I'm so excited for you! Yay, a little girl! Have you "started" thinking of names?

Dot said...

I love ultrasound pictures! Thanks for sharing. We have one for each of our kids that isn't very modest too. It has a little arrow pointing out their boy parts, or "turtle" as the ultrasound technician called it. LOL.