Tuesday, November 04, 2008

It's a Girl!

Hi everyone! I know you have all been anxiously waiting today! We are for sure having a little girl! We are so excited. They said at the ultrasound that everything looked very healthy and normal. I'm so happy and so excited! I can't wait for my little girl! What a wonderful blessing!

10 comments:

Sarah said...

Wahoo!!! Congratulations!!! I was actually getting ready to call you cause you hadn't posted yet. Very happy also that she's healthy and good. :D!!!

Stefany said...

Congrats Lindsey!!! I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well, and I am so happy you are having a girl... there are so many little boys lately...they are good too, but I am happy yours is a girl :)

Heather said...

Congratulations you two!! I am so excited for you on the new little girl and for completing your first month of DIQ and 2nd of car! Holy Smokes girl!! You are on your way to the TOP!!
Miss you!

Candace said...

Yeah! Congratulations! What exciting news. Glad everything is going well with your pregnancy and that baby girl Wilhelm is healthy. You can't ask for more than that.

Pauly said...

YA! She will be the cutest thing ever!

Dashley said...

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Jacob will have to make his appearance later! So happy for you guys! :)

Dot said...

Congrats! How exciting! Now that you know your baby is a girl you can start shopping for cute, pink, purple, and frilly things! :)

Kilee and Rustin said...

I am so excited for you. Hope everything is going well with your pregnancy. I want to see some more pictures of your tummy. I won't be offended if you want to name her Kilee:)

Sarah said...

I just realized - you never posted pictures! What the heck? Get those on here! Did you get a dvd? Do you watch it every day? Twice? We went for our appointment today but apparently we never got scheduled for an ultrasound. So we're going on Thursday and Keeler promised lots of good pictures. Are you feeling her move yet?

Trish said...

Congratulations! Girls are so fun! Have fun planning....and purchasing. :o)