Monday, November 03, 2008

Halloween Fun!

We had a great time on Halloween! We started out by carving a pumpkin. Then we went to the Trunk or Treat at the church. It was so much fun and I'm always amazed and how many kids there are. We were also able to visit with lots of friends and some people we haven't seen in a long time. We ended the night by watching Hocus Pocus ( a fun non-scary Halloween movie) and had pizza for dinner. It was a fun low key Halloween.


The finished product! This was Robert's side!




This was my side!






















3 comments:

Pauly said...

Your Pumpkins turned out great!
Can't wait to hear if you are having a girly or a boy! I will be checking back!

Kilee and Rustin said...

Cute pumpkins. Where's your belly? Mine is getting huge. I am blaming it on the third baby thing, but it is really just an excuse. You look great!

Arya said...

I am very impressed w/ your artistic pumpkin carving. Nice job. Also, where are you keeping that little baby girl? Did you get rid of some organs I don't know about? In your picture you don't even look pregnant!