Robert's sisters and two of his brother's came to visit! We had lost of fun activities with them! Robert's Dad arranged for us to go visit a neighbor of his for a barbecue that happened to have lots of animals! We had fun riding th horse and riding on the donkey cart!
Colton on the horse!
Denise and Carleigh on the horse.
The donkey cart was really fun!
Natalee with a saddle just her size!
Chris and Carliegh on the horse!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
How fun. I loved riding horses when I was a kid (the few times that I did)
HEY!! didn't know you had a blog... and now I am all jealous that we didn't come over with Denise and co. Looks like y'all had fun! Adios
also...
CARL says.... "whose place are you at?"
Hey! I found you! It is kind of fun who you can find on blogs. Anyway it is a cute blog check mine out sometime!
Post a Comment