Okay so I'm not so sure about this blog thing. I just don't see how anybody could be that interested in my life, but I LOVE other people's blogs and I think it is a great way to keep in touch. So, we will see how this goes!
Congrats on the graduation!! How exciting! It feels SO GOOD to be done with that and finally be able to fully concentrate on what you really want! Go for it! You're going to make an awesome Director! Miss you!
We are two happy people in love and loving life! Robert just finished up school and is currently looking for a job in Electrical Enginering. I am a mom to our beautiful little Emma and a Sales Director with Mary Kay!
1 comment:
Congrats on the graduation!! How exciting! It feels SO GOOD to be done with that and finally be able to fully concentrate on what you really want! Go for it! You're going to make an awesome Director! Miss you!
Post a Comment