Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The latest news and excitement!


Well, the funnest thing going on in our lives is my graduation! I graduated with my bachelor's degree in Elementary Education! I love the fact that I'm done with school. My new goal is to become a sales director with Mary Kay. I love it because it is so flexible and fun. I can work a lot, a little, or hardly at all. It's all up to me! Here are some pictures we took at the graduation!







3 comments:

Dashley said...

I LOVE IT! The pictures are too cute and you are fun people. It is nice for me to see pictures of ya'll since I can't see you in real life right now. Love ya!

Candace said...

Cute site, Lindsey. Its so great to keep in touch with everyone thru blogging! Keep us updated.

Pauly said...

Congrats!!! I am so glad you have a blog. I have been wondering if you did or didn't and how life has been for you two.

I am completely addicted so I will be here everyday...so update away!!!